An ice breaker, warm-up, and conditioning partner game that uses QM creatively!
Egghead is a great ice-breaker game and a great warm-up variation that uniquely uses quadrupedal movement and conditioning exercises. Players work together to safely carry the egg (a ball) across a set distance or through a series of movements without the use of their hands. The game is low-risk and light, and leads to a lot of laughter. All ages and all skill levels can come together to play!
Safely carry the egg to the finish line!
Minimum 2 people, partnered.
Great for open spaces, but can use densely packed spaces with obstacles for a more difficult challenge!!
Medium sized balls (basketballs, soccerballs, dodgeballs, footballs)
- Pick a partner and get 1 ball
- Face your partner
- Place the ball between your two heads & hold it up with your foreheads only
How to Play
- No touching the ball with your hands
- If the ball falls, you’ve broken your egg and you must start over
Part 01: Squat and Pushup!
- Lower into squat, and then down into push up.
- Do X number of push ups
- Rise back to your feet
Part 02: Forward & Backward QM
- Lower yourselves to the ground without dropping the ball between your head
- QM to the finish line
Part 03: Crab walk
- Have the players place the ball between their two backs
- Crab walk to the finish
- Side QM with ball at shoulders
- Create your own way to carry ball
- Use other conditioning exercise