Monkeys battle to steal their opponents tail in an intense bout of quadrapedal movement.
. . . . . . . . .
Quadrupedal movement form and full body conditioning.
Number & Age of Players
Equipment / Environment
- Open area, with boundaries set
- Bandannas or Shirts to be used as tails
Tag your fellow marsupials and be the last one monkeying around.
- First find a nice open area and determine the boundaries
- Everyone creates a circle around the two battling monkeys.
- Moneys, tuck your tails in your waste band.
- Monkeys begin on the refs Q.
- Tail stealing battle ensues.
- Everyone on the outskirts must participate by cheering and romping.
- Must keep at least 3 limbs on the ground at all times.
- The winner stays in for three rounds maximum or until defeated.
END GAME CONDITIONS
At the end of the bouts, the two with the most wins do a final battle to decide the games winner.